wrong RD/RA flags cause exim4 to fail if no MX Record for a domain is set

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:07:46 EDT 2008

OK, update on this bug: I have fixed the issue in both the 1.2 and 1.3
branches.  These fixes should not introduce any new problems.  In
particular, the 1.3 branch passed all regression tests.

With the 1.2 branch, I only fixed this bug.  With the 1.3 branch, I
also fixed a troublesome regression and removed a compile-time
warning.

That said, I have uploaded the updated files but won't make them
official for a couple of days to make sure no one reports the world
coming to an end using a new release.

Here are the files:

http://www.maradns.org/download/1.2/1.2.12.10/

http://www.maradns.org/download/1.3/1.3.07.09/

An issue I haven't dealt with yet: The !@#$ FreeBSD compile problem
caused by zoneserver (The TCP DNS server).

- Samuel