Standard disclaimer

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:08:01 EDT 2008

OK, a co-worker needed something from me so I forgot to put this on my
last postings to the list:

If you send me a MaraDNS-related support question, I reserve the right
to post your support email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that the
community at large can examine your issue. MaraDNS security
vulnerability reports, however, will be kept confidential.  Please not
that I'm aware of the "new" cache poisoning attack, and that MaraDNS
has always been immune.

In other words, if you email telling me you just gave my paypal
account $5 and are, as a result, entitled to demand you favorite pet
feature RIGHT NOW, don't come back until you have $3,000 or more to
give me.