List archive url broken

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:10:06 EDT 2008

Rick:  Thank you for the kind mail; I am sorry I never replied to it.

Remco: Thank you for the donation to MaraDNS.  I did not ever accept
this donation (it would seem, with PayPal, you have to hit "accept" to
get a donation), so if you were charged, complain very loudly to
PayPal.  I am in the process of verifying my PayPal account so I can
get donations.  And, since you host MaraDNS.org, I won't accept
donations from you.

Also, thanks for fixing the list archive.  I will update the link on
MaraDNS.org if I can this afternoon.

I would like to thank the people who are supporting MaraDNS, and I may
even get some work on Deadwood done.  Such as maybe having more checks
on truncated replies.