duende Does Not Work Under FreeBSD

Greg Platt - Platt Consultants GregPlatt at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 26 15:59:00 EDT 2008

LOL yeah, I figured you were NOT a "born-there" Russian, Andraž. If you're a
typical Yank, it's probably more like an Irish-Cherokee-Greek blend with a
half a jigger of Scotch thrown in for flavor. I was just having fun, adding
to the mystique and giving you headway to go where you wanted with the
ruskie bit. ;-) Even if you're a more exotic blend of French-Canadian,
Jamaican, Swedish, Hawaiian and Jewish, You're still a heckuva smart guy in
my book! :-)

'scuse me for stretching the truth, please. The Devil made me do it.

Best,
Greg