duende Does Not Work Under FreeBSD

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:00:15 EDT 2008

> for some reason duende was not...
>
> 1) getting those messages via its pipe mechanism, or...
> 2) duende was not properly communicating with syslog
>
> ... under the FreeBSD flavor of things.

Again, that's nice.  Really nice.  And, you know, I don't have
FreeBSD, so I can't fix this issue.  It works fine in Linux, so maybe
FreeBSD needs to fix their OS.

A patch for Duende would be nice; if FreeBSD users want this problem
fixed, I need a patch.

- Sam

Note: If you send me a MaraDNS-related support question, I reserve the
right to post your support email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that
the community at large can examine your issue. MaraDNS security
vulnerability reports, however, will be kept confidential.