Negative caching with maradns

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:50:06 EST 2008

It would have to be done with UTSL: Use the source Luke. The patch
would only be a couple of lines in size.  I will not make this change
with MaraDNS' caching code since that branch of MaraDNS is frozen;
however I'm opening to aadding a feature like this to Deadwood (the
next-generation recursive resolver for MaraDNS that is only a
non-recursive resolver right now)

- Sam

Note: If you send me a MaraDNS-related support question, I reserve the
right to post your support email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that
the community at large can examine your issue. MaraDNS security
vulnerability reports, however, will be kept confidential.