Negative caching with maradns

Flechsenhaar, Jon J Jon.J.Flechsenhaar at boeing.com
Fri Dec 12 17:10:47 EST 2008

I know it's a easy patch.  Unfortunatley my programs policy is to not
modify open source.  I know that probably doesn't make sense, but that's
how it is.  We can live with the current behavior.

In the future if a configuration option is added to the next generation
Maradns, perhaps we will upgrade or apply that.  Thanks for the quick
response.

Jon Flechsenhaar
Boeing WNW Team
Network Services Layer