DNS poisoning test page (not Kaminsky's)

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Thu Jul 10 15:41:10 EDT 2008

Op 10 jul 2008, om 20:33 heeft 7v5w7go9ub0o het volgende geschreven:

> While trying  to understand the Kaminsky discovery, I came across
> this page and seem to fail the test.
>
> http://ketil.froyn.name/poison.html
>
> What am I doing wrong, please (using maradns)

What do you mean with "fail the test"? Did you get to the poisoned
page, or not?

Also note the first line on that page which reads:

UPDATE 2007-05-17: Due to migration of my site, the self poisoning
test may not be working properly. I will update this page again when
it is functional again.

Kind regards,

Remco