DNS poisoning test page

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:08:05 EDT 2008

And, oh, just so I don't get a bunch of "I failed the test, could you
please configure my computer for me for free" emails, if you send me a
MaraDNS-related support question, I reserve the right to post your
support email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that the community at
large can examine your issue. MaraDNS security vulnerability reports,
however, will be kept confidential.

- Sam