MaraDNS as secondary

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:07:07 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot for the contributions to MaraDNS.  I'm really sorry that
I've been neglecting Mara; I will however integrate these scripts in
to MaraDNS 1.3 (if you don't mind) and release a new version of
MaraDNS 1.3 in the next few days.  Is this OK with you?  What is the
license for these scripts?

The one thing I want to do before making a new release is getting
Deadwood (the next-generation recursive resolver; right now it's a
caching-only DNS server) to be able to read and write its cache from a
file.  I added this ability, but it's not working for some reason :(

- Sam