MaraDNS as secondary

Steffen Beyer sbeyer at reactor.de
Fri Jun 13 10:52:04 EDT 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:07:07 -0500, Sam Trenholme wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the contributions to MaraDNS.  I'm really sorry that
> I've been neglecting Mara;

Well, it is what it is.  :)

> I will however integrate these scripts in to MaraDNS 1.3 (if you don't
> mind) and release a new version of MaraDNS 1.3 in the next few days.
> Is this OK with you?  What is the license for these scripts?

No problem to publish it under your BSD-style license.

> The one thing I want to do before making a new release is getting
> Deadwood (the next-generation recursive resolver; right now it's a
> caching-only DNS server) to be able to read and write its cache from a
> file.  I added this ability, but it's not working for some reason :(

OK, I am going to improve the script a little more until then...

Regards,
--
Steffen Beyer <sbeyer at reactor.de>

GnuPG key fingerprint: CA00 1611 242B 89D4 E643  E235 05F3 7689 DD3E EB26
Public key available upon request or at http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net