Rough internet draft

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:29:35 EDT 2008

To be honest, I don't see the benefit of this.  But, hey, if someone
sends me a megapatch implementing this, I may consider merging it in
to MaraDNS.

I think there should be a rule that whatever new file format or
network transport format someone proposes should be accompanied by a
complete working implementation of said idea.

And oh, for everyone on the list: If you send me a MaraDNS-related
support question to this mailing address, I will *not* answer your
question.  I reserve the right to post your support email to the
MaraDNS mailing list so that the community at large can examine your
issue. MaraDNS security vulnerability reports, however, will be kept
confidential.

- Sam