Deadwood 2.00 released; my official break begins

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:07:42 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone,

I have just released Deadwood 2.00:

http://www.maradns.org/deadwood

I have a full announcement of it here:

http://maradns.blogspot.com

Now that I've done that (and it works nicely; I'm using it right now
to surf the internet a little more quickly), I'm starting my official
break from MaraDNS.  Anything that's not a security bug will be
cheerfully ignored during my break.  I have no idea when I will end my
break.  Hopefully in a month or two.  :)

Note: If you send me a MaraDNS-related support question, I reserve the
right to post your support email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that
the community at large can examine your issue. MaraDNS security
vulnerability reports, however, will be kept confidential.