Filter recursive DNS requests

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 10:17:53 EST 2008

MaraDNS doesn't do whitelist filtering.  She does blacklist filtering
of upstream DNS servers, where certain IPs of DNS servers will not
resolve.  In addition, MaraDNS does not synthesize IPs (or any other
record type).

If you really want something like this, and are willing to talk money,
I could use some more work.  Especially in this economy.

- Sam