MaraDNS snapshot update

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:20:27 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone,

I'm just letting people know I have just released a new snapshot of
MaraDNS.  The big changes are:

* Deadwood 2 updated to Deadwood 2.02.  This version has a couple of
bugfixes that make it a usable thread-free security-aware forwarding
cache resolver.

* BSD updates: This version should compile fine in the various BSDs
out there.  There is a report Duende doesn't run on FreeBSD; if anyone
using FreeBSD wants to fix Duende's code, please sent a patch to the
mailing list.

It is available here:

http://www.maradns.org/download/1.3/snap/200809

- Sam

Note: If you send me a MaraDNS-related support question, I reserve the
right to post your support email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that
the community at large can examine your issue. MaraDNS security
vulnerability reports, however, will be kept confidential.