I'm looking for work in California

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:23:33 EDT 2009

Hello, MaraDNS users,

It makes me very happy that people freely download and use MaraDNS,
and even get free MaraDNS support from me and others here on this
list.

I'm letting people know that I'm ready to move back in California and
am looking for work there.  For people that may be able to hire me, or
know someone who can hire me, my resume is here:

http://samiam.org/resume/

There are other ways to help me.  If you use MaraDNS in your
enterprise or as an internet provider, I would like to know about it.
If you use MaraDNS in an router or other device that is shipping, I
want to know about it.  If people are using MaraDNS professionally,
this will make my resume look better.

In addition, for people with embedded routers that can't handle
threads, I have recently released Deadwood 2.3.  This is a fully
functional forwarding DNS server with low memory requirements that is
under 32k in size when compiled in x86 [1] (25% of the size of
dnsmasq).  It also has full Windows support, running as a Windows
service.  Again, if people are using this code professionally, please
let me know about it.

Thank you everyone, for taking the time to read this email, and any
assistance finding employment in California is greatly appreciated.

I am continuing work on Deadwood and hope to have MaraDNS 2.0, with a
completely rewritten caching and recursive code, out by the end of the
year.

- Sam

[1] -Os; stripped