maradns server on internet for my domains

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 04:02:32 EDT 2009

> Or is this not important for running a dns server? Should I let set
> the reverse entry at my provider?

In most cases, your ISP controls the appropriate in-addr.arpa. PTR records.

It's something you shouldn't worry about unless you have a situation like
your registrar refusing to register your domain.

More info:

http://www.maradns.org/faq.html#rdns

(I just posted this link earlier today)

- Sam

I do not answer MaraDNS support requests sent by private email without being
compensated for my time. I will discuss rates if you want this kind of
support. Thank you for your understanding.