Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 04:53:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

ok, I recompiled the last patched version
(maradns-Q.20090801.1.tar.bz2) and I disabled RA
(#recursive_acl="0.0.0.0/0") but the error still exists ([TEST check
if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA:
net.))

I also tried to compile with --authonly

@ Alexandre Lepage: How did you compile the patched version? authonly
or default?