Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:23:06 EDT 2009

> But the error from zonecheck still exists:
>
> [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server
> (IN/SOA: net.)
>
>     * ns2.mydomain.com./ip ns2
>    * ns3.mydomain.com./ip ns3
>    * ns1.mydomain.com./ip ns1

Sorry about that; I forgot to make a one-line change so the RA bit is never
set unless recursive_acl is set.  I think I've fixed it.  Try this version
of MaraDNS:

http://www.maradns.org/download/1.3/snap/200908/maradns-Q.20090802.2.tar.bz2

If you still have problems, let us know.  I want a cookbook for getting
MaraDNS to work with AFNIC so other people in France don't have these
issues.