Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:40:54 EDT 2009

I tried the latest version

this are the fatal errors at zonecheck:

f: [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from
server (IN/SOA: net.)

    * ns2...
    * ns3...
    * ns1...

f: [TEST loopback is resolvable]: answer refused from server (IN/PTR:
1.0.0.127.in-addr.arpa.)

    * ns2.
    * ns1.

f: [TEST root-servers list present]: answer refused from server (IN/NS: .)

    * ns2.
    * ns3.
    * ns1.

f: [TEST root-servers list identical to ICANN]: answer refused from
server (IN/NS: .)

    * ns2...
    * ns3...
    * ns1...

I put the latest maradns only to ns3 server. the others are running
the older version.