Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:07:57 EDT 2009

I also tried a askmara to Alexandres server:

root at OpenWrt:/etc# askmara -v Agoogle.com. 91.121.92.210 | grep Recurs
Recurs desired: 1
Recurs available: 0
root at OpenWrt:/etc# askmara -v Adifuzer.com. 91.121.92.210 | grep Recurs
Recurs desired: 1
Recurs available: 0
root at OpenWrt:/etc# askmara -v AMyDomainWhichServersMaradns.com.
85.125.xx.xx | grep Recurs
Recurs desired: 1
Recurs available: 1
root at OpenWrt:/etc# askmara -v Agoogle.de. 85.125.xx.xx | grep Recurs
Recurs desired: 1
Recurs available: 0
root at OpenWrt:/etc#

Why Alexandres server returns by managed domains also Recurs availbele
0? My server return 1!

I also tried a zonecheck but sill the same error

 [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from
server (IN/SOA: net.)

    * ns2.my.com./80.xxx.xx.xx
    * ns3.my.com./85.125.xx.xx
    * ns1.my.com./85.1xx.xx.xx

ns1 and ns2 are ok, because there is running older maradns, but ns3
should work now, shouldn't it?