Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:27:14 EDT 2009

ok, but some mails before you wrote I should compile with ./configure ; make

also not a authonly version. Because of this unclear info I wanted to
know how Alexandre compiled his maradns.

I will try it tomorrow - it's time for bed :)

(at time the recursive_acl lines were only comment out but the mistake
that one line was active came because I tried other configuration -
and then I forgot to disable it again - sorry

PS: Now I have compiles your last version normally and all
recursiv_acl are comment out. Normally it should work, shouldn't?