Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:02:40 EDT 2009

 >will try it tomorrow - it's time for bed :)
Sweet dreams...dulces sueños.  :) I too am bilingual, unfortunately my other
language is Spanish, not French, because they told me Spanish was easier,
and because, in California, there's a lot more Spanish around with 33% of
the people there speaking the language

>Normally it should work, shouldn't?
I hope so.  I want to see this issue resolved so I can close this ticket and
add a AFNIC FAQ.

The reason why I'm not going to have it so one can have both recursion and
giving the correct RA for AFNIC is because the next version won't allow
recursion and authoritative DNS on the same IP, so the less I have to
massage the older soon-to-be-deprecated recursive resolver, the better.