Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:31:27 EDT 2009

:-)

with --authonly binary it works. I do not try any longer.

Test results
---- warning ----
w: Can't find reverse for the nameserver IP address

    * ns3.mydomain.com./85.xx.xx.xx

w: Reverse for the nameserver IP address doesn't match

    * ns2.mydomain.com./80.xx.xx.xx
    * ns1.mydomain.com./85.xx.xx.xx

Final status
SUCCESS (but 3 warning(s))

The warnings are ok, becuause reverse records are not set at the providers.

Thanks, I can't send you money but maybe I will take a journey in the
next years to CA, then I will invite you to a big big beer!