Avoid Phishing using DNS

Daniel Zilli zilli.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:16:57 EST 2009

Hi,

Did anyone find performance issue with this implementation ?  Because in
theory, for a medium network environment this
can become a problem. Imagine that malware list growing and
dozens/hundreds  of user requesting the server at same time....

I didn't do any test, so I would like to know if someone already did.
Anyhow, for tiny and small organisation.. this is a great
tool for security issue.

Best,
Daniel