"redirect" queries

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:32:13 EST 2009

No; it's a commonly requested feature.  I might even get around to
implementing it some day with Deadwood (the code I'm working on now).

Money is always a good thing.  Hint hint.  :) :) :)

- Sam

Note: If you send me a MaraDNS-related support question via private
email, I will probably not answer your question (giving you one of my
form replies instead), and reserve the right to post your support
email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that the community at large can
examine your issue. MaraDNS security vulnerability reports, however,
will be dealt with and kept confidential.