MaraDNS & NX Domains

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:19:42 EST 2009

No; it's a commonly requested feature.  I might even get around to
implementing it some day with Deadwood (the code I'm working on now).

Money is always a good thing.  Hint hint.  :) :) :)

Note also that there is at least one searchable archive of the MaraDNS
mailing list online that will give you an answer to common questions
like this one:

http://marc.info/?l=maradns-list

This will save you time.

- Sam

Note: If you send me a MaraDNS-related support question via private
email, I will probably not answer your question (giving you one of my
form replies instead), and reserve the right to post your support
email to the Mara-DNS mailing list so that the community at large can
examine your issue. MaraDNS security vulnerability reports, however,
will be dealt with and kept confidential.