maradns server on internet for my domains

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:16:20 EDT 2009

> But when I let to test any web-zonetester (like
> http://www.zonecheck.fr) I always get errors.

I can't help you unless you let us know what errors you're getting.

As for the request for the example zone file and what not, RTFM; they have
examples:

http://www.maradns.org/tutorial/authoritative.html

A full example mararc file is at the end of this document:

http://www.maradns.org/tutorial/man.mararc.html

And a full example zone file is in this document:

http://www.maradns.org/tutorial/man.csv2.html

If you want to find information in MaraDNS' documentation, put in your query
at the bottom of this page:

http://www.maradns.org/notes.html

"Example zone file" for example, gives you the CSV2 man page as its second
hit.

- Sam*

*I do not answer MaraDNS support requests sent by private email without
being compensated for my time. I will discuss rates if you want this kind of
support. Thank you for your understanding.