maradns server on internet for my domains

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:40:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

the tutorials I have read but it didn't help me :-(

Here the errors from zonecheck:

w: [TEST nameserver IP reverse]: answer refused from server (IN/PTR:
13.227.109.80.in-addr.arpa.)

    * ns2.mydns.com./ip2

w: [TEST nameserver IP reverse matching nameserver name]: answer
refused from server (IN/PTR: 13.227.109.80.in-addr.arpa.)

    * ns2.mydns.com./ip2

w: [TEST nameserver IP reverse]: answer refused from server (IN/PTR:
4.73.125.85.in-addr.arpa.)

    * ns3.mydns.com./ip3

w: [TEST nameserver IP reverse]: answer refused from server (IN/PTR:
130.144.124.85.in-addr.arpa.)

    * ns1.mydns.com./ip1

w: [TEST nameserver IP reverse matching nameserver name]: answer
refused from server (IN/PTR: 4.73.125.85.in-addr.arpa.)

    * ns3.mydns.com./ip3

w: [TEST nameserver IP reverse matching nameserver name]: answer
refused from server (IN/PTR: 130.144.124.85.in-addr.arpa.)

    * ns1.mydns.com./ip1

---- fatal ----
f: [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from
server (IN/SOA: net.)

    * ns2.mydns.com./ip2
    * ns3.mydns.com./ip3
    * ns1.mydns.com./ip1

What must I add to mararc that the errors disappear?

What means the fatal error?