problem zone transfer

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 19:32:40 EDT 2009

> Microsoft DNS can read BIND.  So that is a workaround - zone transfer from
> MaraDNS to BIND and then to Microsoft DNS.

Yes, and this workaround may work better for you.

> Unforunately, I'm located in Minnesota - Twin Cities (which is kind of like
> living in Moscow as far as weather).  Nonetheless, I'll keep your interest
> in mind.

Thanks a lot for your consideration.  To be honest, I would prefer
sunny California (or Georgia, or Arizona) but I will seriously
consider anywhere in the US, taking in to account what my salary will
be, the cost of living in the area, and what my girlfriend thinks
about the idea.

I actually have some indirect family in that area; my stepdad is from
Minnesota and a lot of his family is still up there.  Very friendly
people.