MaraDNS & pfizer.com

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:43:42 EDT 2009

> I have an urgent problem with one domain (pfizer.com)

One final point:

pfizer.com has an Alexa rating of 42,035:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/pfizer.com

I only will fix without payment recursive resolutions of names in the
Alexa top 500 with MaraDNS 1.x:

http://maradns.blogspot.com/2009/05/alexa-top-500-list.html

- Sam

Note: I do not answer MaraDNS support requests sent by private email
without being compensated for my time. A MaraDNS support request is
any and all discussion you may wish to have about MaraDNS in private
email; if you want to email me to talk about MaraDNS then, yes, that
is a support request. I will discuss rates if you want this kind of
support. Thank you for your understanding.