AAAA requests are case sensative causing nxdoamin

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:06:24 EDT 2009

> Thank you for updating the FAQ.

Yep:

http://www.maradns.org/faq.html#nxdomain2

(Speaking of the faq, it looks like the issue in question 43 can be
resolved by adding "recurse_delegation = 1" to one's mararc file.)

> I was already in the process of upgrading to 1.3.07.09 when I ran into this bug.

Let us know if you have any issues.  There are a few very unusual
cases that would cause problems (I went to a lot of work to minimize
these issues), but usually all you have to do is just update the
binary.  I have documented all changes:

http://www.maradns.org/tutorial/update.html#1.2.12

Thank you very much for using MaraDNS; it makes my resume look more
impressive when notable places like Medline use MaraDNS.