New revised MaraDNS roadmap

wayne at tiscali wayne.kroncke at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 15:09:21 EDT 2010

nice try, whoever you are. would you please untie the real sam trenholme
and let him go. the police tactical unit has been called and you are
surrounded. when you see the red dot on your chest take heed and
cooperate, put your hands over your head and kneel quietly on the floor
until the police arrive. try not to be too nea the stun grenade when it
goes off.

Best Regards,
Wayne Kroncke