MaraDNS 1.4.04 released

jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Tue Aug 3 20:19:19 EDT 2010

Hi! Sam,
Did you ever considered offering your existing proposition of
shared/dedicated support on a yearly subscription/monthly retainer (+
fee for organizations)?
DNS is strategic enough (and probably is going to be more) for
businesses to expect a small organization to be dedicated to it?
I understand this is the economy of other DNS products?
jfc