request for added feature be commited: duende pid file

Yarin yarin at warpmail.net
Wed Dec 29 18:08:59 EST 2010

I'll keep that in mind.

Looking forward to the updates,

Yarin

----- Original message -----
From: "Sam Trenholme" <strenholme.usenet at gmail.com>
To: list at maradns.org
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:41:38 -0700
Subject: Re: request for added feature be commited: duende pid file

> Below is a diff patch for ./tools/duende.c as found in your 2.0.01 release of MaraDNS.
>(labeled as being current on your download page)

Yes, 2.0.01 is the most recent release of MaraDNS.

The patch looks good.  I presonlly prefer "diff -u" patches (since
they provide more context for patch to use in case the code has
changed between the time the diff is made and the patch is applied),
but this one is perfectly readable and usable.

> I'm releasing it under the same standard two-clause BSD license, sorry about
> not specifying that.

Yep.  As an aside, I do have a FAQ entry about adding patches:

http://www.maradns.org/faq.html#patch

Again, I will make the changes in the next week or so.