compilation bug fix for bsds

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:11:10 EST 2010

> It looks like you make the man pages and such from the .ej files, so
> I have a patch for the duende.ej file, adding documentation for the
> --pid option in the first chunk and mentioning the BSD logging in the
> second chunk.

Yep.  I developed the .ej format back in 2001 because people were
telling me I had to use a single document format for all of MaraDNS'
documentation. I still use this format today, because it allows me to
have a single HTML-like file to make the nroff man pages, HTML
document files, as well as plain text files.

Thank you for patching the documentation as well as the code.  That
shows professionalism.