RFC2317-style reverse zone mapping (repost)

n j nino80 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 04:22:59 EST 2010

Seeing that there's a fresh activity on the list and a few other
people looking into the code, I decided to repost my post to the list
I sent a month ago and see if I get any responses this time. Since
it's kind of related to RFC and also related to not rarely used
functionality, I believe it might deserve some attention. Unless I got
it wrong and MaraDNS actually handles it well :-). Any comment is
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Nino