Status argument in /etc/init.d/maradns doesn't exist

Daniel C. wolfmanfr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:01:20 EST 2010

I use Maradns with Debian Lenny.

The pid of maradns is : /var/run/maradns.etc_maradns_mararc.pid

The script was :

. /lib/lsb/init-functions
case "$1" in
 start)
 stop)
 status)
   status_of_proc -p /var/run/maradns.etc_maradns_mararc.pid
/usr/sbin/maradns maradns
   ;;
esac

The "/etc/init.d/maradns status" work fine :)

But I will test this, with hearbeat2 soon.

Thanx you Cristian Grigoriu for your help.