star record not work

Deutschem deutschem at gmx.de
Sat Jan 23 15:38:19 EST 2010

ok,

i have misunderstood the dokumentation ?
right ?

Now, let us suppose we want to have the A records for
"www.phishsite.foo" and "phishsite.foo" resolve to an IP address that we
control the web site for. We would add the following records (lines) to
the file /etc/maradns/db.example.com

www.phishsite.foo. 192.168.0.2
phishsite.foo. 192.168.0.2
We can also add a star record: