Deadwood 2.9.01 released: Recursion is ready for beta testing

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:27:39 EDT 2010

> I’m technically in violation of the GPL by distributing MinGW 3.1.0-1
> without its source code.

OK, I’ve fixed it.  I couldn’t find the source code to MinGW 3.1.0
anywhere, so I updated to MinGW 3.4.2 which is available, along with
source code, at ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/misc/

This is actually a little better for compiling Deadwood and MaraDNS,
since it makes slightly smaller binaries:  Deadwood 2.9.01 is 63,488
bytes in size when it was compiled with MinGW 3.1.0, but 62,976 bytes
in size when compiled with MinGW 3.4.2.