Monthly announcement: I am looking for work in California

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:50:52 EDT 2010

Hello, users,

I thank everyone for using my MaraDNS program and spreading the good
word.  People are free to use my program, for both personal and
commercial use, free of charge, as well as any of the other programs
or files in the MaraDNS tarball, under very liberal (2-clause BSD)
terms — you can even use MaraDNS commercially without being obligated
to make source code available, as well as distributing modified
versions of MaraDNS, either with or without source code.

I would like everyone to know that I am returning to the United States
on June 16, 2010, and am looking for work.  Since most of my family
and friends are in California, a job either anywhere in California or
a remote tele-commuting job would be ideal.

My resume is available here:

http://samiam.org/resume/

If anyone has any potential leads, please contact me via private email.

This is a monthly posting; if I do not find a job in June, I will post
an announcement in early July.