Question about high performance with MaraDNS

Maria Elinger melinger at pert.com.ar
Tue May 11 16:43:49 EDT 2010

Hi,
We're evaluating the installation of a large DNS recursive platform that needs high performance, high availability, redundancy an security. The requirements is that it has to satisfy around 80K qps.
We don´t have experience with MaraDNS but we´re interested in considering it between the options.

Any of you can tell us any experience with heavy loaded recursive DNS platforms with MaraDNS?, is it suitable for this kind of load?, any recomendations is welcome.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

María Elinger
Pert Consultores SRL