Question about high performance with MaraDNS

Maria Elinger melinger at pert.com.ar
Wed May 12 13:52:43 EDT 2010

Hola,
Gracias, thanks, for your answer. It´s true English is not my first language!

In fact, I had seen your post about tunning. I sent my question wishing someone else would make a comment about the experience with MaraDNS in heavily
loaded environments.

We´re about to install a testing enviroment and we´ll let you know our results.

Thanks,
María