Hello! domainkeys and Maradns?

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Thu May 13 02:01:33 EDT 2010

Op 12-05-10 16:39, Thomas schreef:
> Is there anyone out there thats using domainkeys with Maradns, if so. How?
>
> Ive tried, but cant get it to play with Maradns. :(
>
> /Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I never used domainkeys myself yet, till just now, but I had no problem
at all getting it to work with maradns. Your problem might be somewhere
else in your domainkeys setup or configuration.

All you need to do for maradns is to add the DNS record to your zonefile
(on a single line):

optional_selector._domainkey.% TXT 'k=rsa; t=y;
p=YOURBASE64PUBLICKEYGOESHERE'

For my mailserver, it is (in Mara's fetchzone format):

sevensisters._domainkey.webconquest.com. +86400 txt 'k=rsa; t=y;
p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCugkD2shiBQAIHhFo6rkVbWH8EmMDE1+Lwch459pNDQT3iO8GA3y4IGbpuSKFyrs9YtPz/3Vw+4RfYzc6JFbzfRK44FW0ZjvHAilp2jKKTPBIVBQYjRBSyRX3kxhYINZ15Gp51P6TcQ/YI7sKJ1hKQ9XGxDJCDERgqYxsZD1EhzQIDAQAB'

You can use http://www.sendmail.org/dkim/checker to see if your record
is correctly in DNS.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,