include or import syntax for mararc?

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Mon May 31 00:24:10 EDT 2010

Op 31-05-10 06:14, Rio Astamal schreef:

> Is mararc configuration file support include or import syntax so we
> can split the configuration to multiple files?

Hi Rio,

AFAIK, mara reads its configuration from only a single file.

For the zone files themselves, inclusion of other files is possible. For
this, use the "/read" command as described in
http://www.maradns.org/tutorial/man.csv2.html

Kind regards,

Remco

PS. I suppose one could do what you ask for by replacing the mararc file
with a named pipe that concatenates a series of files together, but such
a thing would be outside the scope of this list.