Monthly posting: MaraDNS progress report; I'm still looking for work

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:46:41 EDT 2010

I have just released Deadwood 2.9.06 today.  It can be downloaded in
source code form and for Windows here:

http://maradns.org/deadwood/testing/

I also want everyone to know that, while my involvement with MaraDNS
has given me a handful of phone screens, as well as two face-to-face
interviews, I haven’t gotten any offers yet and am still available for
work.  I really would like a job that allows me to remotely
telecommute from Mexico about a week every month (yes, there is
high-speed internet down there) so I can spend time with my wife until
she has permission to come to the United States—a process that might
take a year or longer.

My resume is available here:

http://samiam.org/resume/

People here know exactly how well I can code; I wrote MaraDNS (as well
as Deadwood, MaraDNS 2.0’s recursive resolver) after all.

If anyone has any potential leads, please contact me via private email.

This is a monthly posting; if I do not find a job in September, I will
post an announcement in early October.