New Deadwood snapshot: Resolve speeds comparable to Unbound

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 21:46:50 EDT 2010

> The snapshot can be downloaded here:
>
> http://maradns.org/deadwood/snap/deadwood-H-20100908-3.tar.bz2

Update: Anyone who downloaded deadwood-H-20100908-3 should download
deadwood-H-20100908-4; this update is a hotfix that fixes dictionary
variables which I broke in deadwood-H-20100908-3. Note also that
dictionary variables work with the most recent Windows binary; it was
the improved hash compression security which temporarily broke
dictionary variables.

http://maradns.org/deadwood/snap/deadwood-H-20100908-4.tar.bz2

- Sam

Please don’t email me your bug reports or support concerns.  Instead,
post them to the list.