I'm providing a mirror of Deadwood OpenWRT files

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:20:59 EDT 2010

I am making a mirror of Sebastian Müller’s Deadwood port to various
OpenWRT platforms available.  The ARM port has the smallest RISC
binary (Sebastian: Was this compiled , the PowerPC binary is about as
big as Deadwood’s x86_64 binary, and the MIPS binary is the largest.

Sebastian: I note that the ARM v5t CPU does have ARM Thumb support.
It looks like there isn’t a "-mthumb" options in the compile flags for
Deadwood ARM, and the GCC manual for the ARM processor notes that “The
default is to use the 32-bit ARM instruction set.”.  Right now the ARM
binary is 73772 bytes in size—only 15% larger than the x86_32
binary—and we may be able to make is as small as or smaller than the
x86_32 binary by enabling Thumb instructions.