I'm providing a mirror of Deadwood OpenWRT files

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 04:30:43 EDT 2010

>> Once you have the 3.0 binaries up, I will mirror them
>> and remove the 2.9.07 binaries.
>>
>> - Sam
>
> Just updated.

I’ve updated my mirror:

http://maradns.org/deadwood/OpenWRT

I am keeping a copy of the pre-thumb ARM binary of Deadwood 2.9.07
around just in case some ancient router out there doesn’t support ARM
thumb extensions.

I’ve also just released MaraDNS 2.0.  This is simply MaraDNS 1.4 with
the old deprecated MaraDNS 1 recursive code torn out of the maradns
daemon, to be replaced by the separate Deadwood daemon.  More to the
point, the documentation has been updated to reflect the fact that
recursion should now be done with the Deadwood daemon I have spent the
last three years making a reality.