[MaraDNS list] [zoneserver] Missing registers

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:49:28 EDT 2011

>        The server resolv all registries OK, but the fetchzone mising some
> registers (17, 18, 19 and 20):
>        Is a misconfiguration?, Is a bug?.

It looks to be a bug.  Right now, the next day I have scheduled to
look at bugs is September 5 (I'm not getting enough sponsorship to
look at bugs any sooner).   However, there are already a number of
Deadwood bugs which I need to look at on this day.  That in mind, I
probably won't be able to look at this bug until October 5.

Thank you for the bug report; please be patient until I get some more
sponsorship or wait a couple of months before I have allocated unpaid
time to look at this bug.

If anyone else wishes to look at this bug and submit a patch, be my
guest.  If someone wishes to sponsor me fixing this bug, the rates are
very very reasonable and we can discuss them in private email.